Thursday, October 3, 2013

Little bits.

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” 
― L.M. Montgomery







We've been in our new home for approximately two months now and if unpacking into this new space isn't exciting enough, now we're decorating for Halloween! It's so fun to watch Aiden's face light up as we scatter random bats, spiders, and pumpkins throughout the house. To think that these are the decorations he's going to look forward to each year and remember about his childhood when he's older is nuts and it's all pretty blissful to me to say the least.


 


We spent the afternoon yesterday working on fun Halloween craft projects. I made some bats out of construction paper, folded the wings out a bit, stuck them on the wall with scotch tape, and wah-lah!  I think they turned out pretty cute! Not too spooky, but not too cheesy either. 


While I was busy tracing and cutting bats, Aiden worked on decorating a Frankenstein picture with pasta pieces, which we later painted.



So that's the happs in our neck of the woods. How about you? Are you doing any spooky decorating too?











No comments:

Post a Comment